Tracklist:
01. Allure - Hate To Love You
02. Llake - Ooo Weee (Remix)
03. Jus Us - Honey, Honey, Honey
04. Danny B. Smooth - Girl Ya Slammin'
05. Mo Hagany - How Could You
06. Top Priority - Let Me Love You
07. Allure - I'm In Love
08. Ebonee' - The Same Mistake
09. Jus Us - Don't Give Up
10. Danny B. Smooth - Let's Get Together
11. Mo Hagany - My Love Is The Bomb
12. Top Priority - I'm Coming
01. Allure - Hate To Love You
02. Llake - Ooo Weee (Remix)
03. Jus Us - Honey, Honey, Honey
04. Danny B. Smooth - Girl Ya Slammin'
05. Mo Hagany - How Could You
06. Top Priority - Let Me Love You
07. Allure - I'm In Love
08. Ebonee' - The Same Mistake
09. Jus Us - Don't Give Up
10. Danny B. Smooth - Let's Get Together
11. Mo Hagany - My Love Is The Bomb
12. Top Priority - I'm Coming

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.