December 6, 2015

VA - Acoustic R&B (2015)

4timepai.blogspot.com
Artist...............: Various Artists
Album................: Acoustic R&B
Genre................: R&B
Year.................: 2015
Codec................: LAME 3.99
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 249kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 48000 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Covers...............: Front

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

   1. (00:04:21) Henrietta Adewole - I Try
   2. (00:04:51) Landa ft. Meg Birch - Earned
   3. (00:02:54) Alice Lamb - I Want It That Way
   4. (00:05:10) Dean Dyson - Nobody Knows
   5. (00:02:40) Lucas S. - That's The Way Love Goes
   6. (00:02:48) Karizma Duo - Hey Ya!
   7. (00:04:23) Henrietta Adewole - Rock With You
   8. (00:03:48) Landa - You Got The Love
   9. (00:03:40) Josh Franklin - Ain't Nobody
  10. (00:03:24) Alice Lamb - Next To Me
  11. (00:03:15) Karizma Duo - Treasure
  12. (00:02:45) Meg Birch - I'm Your Baby Tonight
  13. (00:03:21) Josh Franklin - I'm Like A Bird
  14. (00:04:31) Luchia - I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Playing Time......: 00:51:51
Total Size...........: 99,69 MB

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.