December 1, 2015

Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number (1994)

4timepai.blogspot.com
Artist...............: Aaliyah
Album................: Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
Genre................: R&B
Year.................: 1994
Codec................: LAME 3.97
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 259kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Covers...............: Front Back CD

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

   1. (00:01:18) Aaliyah - Intro
   2. (00:03:31) Aaliyah - Throw Your Hands Up
   3. (00:03:48) Aaliyah - Back & Forth
   4. (00:04:11) Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
   5. (00:03:21) Aaliyah - Down With The Clique
   6. (00:04:48) Aaliyah - At Your Best You Are Love
   7. (00:04:04) Aaliyah - No One Knows How To Love Me Quite Like You Do
   8. (00:03:22) Aaliyah - I'm So Into You
   9. (00:04:57) Aaliyah - Street Thing
  10. (00:04:37) Aaliyah - Young Nation
  11. (00:03:13) Aaliyah - Old School
  12. (00:03:13) Aaliyah - I'm Down
  13. (00:03:21) Aaliyah - The Thing I Like
  14. (00:03:40) Aaliyah - Back & Forth (Mr. Lee & R. Kelly's Remix)

Playing Time......: 00:51:25
Total Size...........: 105,26 MB

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.