November 26, 2015

Az Yet - Az Yet (1996)

4timepai.blogspot.com
Artist...............: Az Yet
Album................: Az Yet
Genre................: R&B
Year.................: 1996
Codec................: LAME 3.90
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Standard, (avg. bitrate: 202kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Covers...............: Front Back CD

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

   1. (00:04:28) Az Yet - Last Night
   2. (00:04:31) Az Yet - Saved For Someone Else
   3. (00:04:01) Az Yet - Care For Me
   4. (00:04:14) Az Yet - Every Little Bit Of My Heart
   5. (00:03:16) Az Yet - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
   6. (00:04:26) Az Yet - That's All I Want
   7. (00:04:34) Az Yet - Secrets
   8. (00:03:46) Az Yet - Through My Heart (The Arrow)
   9. (00:04:29) Az Yet - I Don't Want To Be Lonely
  10. (00:04:17) Az Yet - Sadder Than Blue
  11. (00:04:34) Az Yet - Inseparable Lovers
  12. (00:05:17) Az Yet - Time To End The Story

Playing Time......: 00:51:55
Total Size...........: 78,64 MB

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.