August 1, 2015

Donell Jones - Life Goes On (2002)

4timepai.blogspot.com
Artist...............: Donell Jones
Album................: Life Goes On
Genre................: R&B
Year.................: 2002
Codec................: LAME 3.97
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 242kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz
Tags.................: ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.3
Covers...............: Front Back CD

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Tracklisting
---------------------------------------------------------------------

   1. (00:03:51) Donell Jones - Still
   2. (00:04:20) Donell Jones - Put Me Down
   3. (00:04:20) Donell Jones - You Know That I Love You
   4. (00:03:50) Donell Jones - Where You Are (Is Where I Wanna Be) (Part 2)
   5. (00:04:35) Donell Jones - Do U Wanna
   6. (00:04:39) Donell Jones - Life Goes On
   7. (00:03:42) Donell Jones - Freakin' U
   8. (00:04:09) Donell Jones - Gotta Get Her (Outta My Head)
   9. (00:04:31) Donell Jones - Guilty By Suspicion
  10. (00:03:48) Donell Jones - Don't Leave
  11. (00:04:43) Donell Jones - Comeback
  12. (00:05:23) Donell Jones - I Hope It's You
  13. (00:04:17) Donell Jones - Girl's Friend

Playing Time......: 00:56:09
Total Size...........: 103,69 MB

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.