June 9, 2015

Kirk Whalum - The Gospel According To Jazz, Chapter IV (2015)

4timepai.blogspot.com
Genre: Gospel, Jazz
Quality: VBR
Size: 250mb

CD 1

01 Just As I Am
02 Let 'Em In
03 Keep On Pushing
04 My Hero
05 (Intro To) This Is The Day
06 This Is The Day
07 (Intro To) There
08 There
09 (Intro To) Beauty In Strength, Strength In Weakness
10 Beauty In Strength, Strength In Weakness
11 Wait For The Sunshine
12 (Intro To) Un Amor Supremo
13 Un Amor Supremo
14 (Intro To) Triage
15 Triage

CD 2

01 Ave Maria
02 (Intro To) Sunday's Best
03 Sunday's Best
04 Cain't Stay Blue
05 (Intro To) I See You
06 I See You
07 (Intro To) Madiba
08 Madiba
09 (Intro To) Nannette
10 Nannette
11 Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
12 Kirk's Improv
13 Love Is The Answer

Download Part 1   Download Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.